Essential Oil Burner Tea Light Candle Wax Warmer Aroma Oil Warmer Elephant Lotus Ice Cracked Ceramic
Made of ceramic, the oil burner is exquisite and stylish. Handcrafted with elephant and lotus design. You can just put a spoon of water or several drops of oil into the bowl and light the candle. Designed to spread fragrance and light, it is also creative decoration for your home.
- LOVELY DESIGN: Handcrafted with cut-out elephant design.More beautiful when lit it up in the dark.
- STEREOSCOPIC PATTERN: The ice cracked glaz pattern spread over the skin of elephant shape oil burner like Cherry blossom ,in patched and intercrossed
- EASY TO USE: Simply put a spoon of water & 2 - 7 drops of the oil or a piece of aromatherapy wax into the warmer and light a small candle below. Tea light wax cube burner.
- MATERIAL: Superior glazed ceramic. Made to spread fragrance and light. Lights through the holes cast beautiful patterns on wall/table with refreshing air spreading around. Create special feel & experience for you & your guests.
- Perfect to relieve much needed stress, help to relax and promote sound sleep. Also great decoration for living room, balcony, patio,porch and garden. looks absolutely gorgeous. Elephant Oil Warmer for aromatherapy to make you feel pleasant and relax. Mothers Day Gifts from Daughter.
Color: Pink , Beige, Blue, Green.
Size: About 13 ?9 ?10cm.
Method of use
1.Please add 2/3 water into the groove or the tray on top of burner.
2. Please add 2-3 drops of essential oil into the water.
3. Lit candle and put it into the burner.
1. Do not heat the oil burner without water, because it will damage the product.
2. Do not touch the grooves or the tray with your hands during use, because the groove or tray on oil burner are very hot.
3. Do not add cold water to the grooves or the tray when it is very hot, this will split it.
4. No child allowed to operate the product by himself.
5. Do not use the oil burner when no one is around.
6. Do not use the aroma oil burner when there is wind and combustible materials around."